Family-friendly elbow macaroni is tossed with chili, salsa, and cheese for an easy vegetarian dinner in just 30 minutes.
- 8 oz elbow macaroni
- 1 (15 oz) can vegetarian chili with beans
- ½ cup salsa
- ¾ cup reduced-fat, finely shredded Mexican-blend cheeses
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Heat a large pot of salted water to a boil on high. Cook the elbow macaroni according to package directions.
- In a large oven-safe skillet, combine the chili and salsa. Heat on medium 4–5 min., until warm. Stir in the cooked macaroni. Top with the cheese and red onion.
- Place skillet in oven and bake 15–20 min., until cheese melts.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- Oct/Nov 2020
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- 5 ingredients
- Egg Free