This easy seafood dinner tastes much more complex and sophisticated than one would expect from just 5 ingredients. Round out the meal with rice and steamed vegetables.
- 1 lemon
- 5 tbsp butter
- 4 green onions, finely chopped, plus more for garnish, if desired
- 1 - 2 tbsp Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 4 (6 oz) salmon fillets
- Preheat oven to 425°F. From the lemon, grate 1 tsp zest and squeeze 1 tbsp juice.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter on medium. Add the green onions. Cook 2 min., until golden, stirring often. Whisk in lemon juice, zest, and hot sauce until combined. Remove from heat. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Reserve 2 tbsp.
- rrange the salmon fillets in a baking dish. Season with salt and pepper. Pour remaining butter mixture over salmon. Bake 20–25 min., until salmon is cooked through. Drizzle reserved 2 tbsp butter mixture over salmon before serving. Garnish with additional green onions, if desired.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- Oct/Nov 2020
- gluten free
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- Wheat Free
- 5 ingredients
- Egg Free