Hellmann’s Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Bread is an easy and delicious appetizer that requires just 3 key ingredients. Drizzle Hellmann’s Roasted Garlic Sauce directly into the grooves of the bread to add flavor to every bite.
- 1 round loaf country-style or sour dough bread
- ¾ cup Hellmann's® Roasted Garlic Sauce
- 3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 tbsp sliced green onions
- PREHEAT oven to 400°. Cut 1-1/2-inch diagonal slices through bread, making sure not to cut through to bottom. Repeat on other diagonal. Loosen bread with fingers.
- SQUEEZE Hellmann's® Roasted Garlic Sauce into grooves, then stuff in cheese.
- ARRANGE bread on baking sheet. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread is heated through. Sprinkle with green onions.
Also delicious with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Cilantro Lime Sauce and shredded pepper Jack cheese!
Recipe provided by Hellmann's®
- Calories 270kcal 14%
- Fat 17.0g 26%
- Saturated fat 8.0g 40%
- Carbs 18.0g 6%
- Sodium 590mg 25%
- 1.0g sugar
- 1.0g fiber
- 11.0g protein
- 45mg cholesterol