Using sausage is a shortcut that guarantees moist, flavorful meatballs in this easy 5-ingredient soup that's brimming with veggies.
- 4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (16 oz) pkg Nature's Promise® Chicken Sausage with Cheese and Garlic
- ½ (16 oz) bag frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 2 cups frozen chopped kale
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- In a large pot, heat the broth and 2 cups water to a boil on high. Season with salt.
- Meanwhile, remove the sausage from casings and roll into 1-inch meatballs. Transfer to a plate.
- When broth is boiling, add sausage meatballs to pot, along with the mixed vegetables and kale. Reduce heat and simmer 8–10 min., until meatballs are cooked through and vegetables are hot. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Divide among 4 bowls and top with the Parmesan.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- December 2020
- Wheat Free
- 5 ingredients
- Egg Free