Zucchini noodles and roasted red onions bring good-for-you flavor to this low-carb sheet pan dinner that’s sure to please.
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 4 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 8 oz smoked turkey sausage, cut into ¼-inch thick slices on an angle
- 1 lb fresh zucchini noodles
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 425°F. In a medium bowl, toss the grape tomatoes with 2 tbsp oil. Season with salt and pepper. Arrange on a large rimmed baking sheet. Roast 20 min.
- In same bowl, toss the sausage, zucchini noodles, and onion with remaining 2 tbsp oil. Season with salt and pepper. Scatter over and around grape tomatoes, spacing slightly. Roast 15 min., until sausage is heated through and onions are tender.
- To serve, toss mixture together and garnish with the basil.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- Wheat Free
- guiding star
- January 2021
- Lactose Free
- Egg Free