Cook up this creamy Chicken, Cannellini Beans & Spinach pasta dish for a delicious, better for you recipe that the whole family will love.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- ½ medium red onion
- 1 (15 oz) can low sodium Cannellini beans
- 1 pkg Knorr Pasta Sides Chicken Pasta
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil, divided
- 1/8 to ¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (5 oz) bag baby spinach leaves
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper. Thinly slice red onion, and rinse and drain cannellini beans. Meanwhile, cook Knorr Side Chicken Pasta in 2 cups water in medium saucepan according to package directions.
- While Chicken Pasta is cooking, heat 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken 4 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- To same skillet, add remaining vegetable oil. Add red onion and cook 2 minutes. Stir in cannellini beans and cook 1 more minute. Stir in red pepper flakes and cook 30 seconds. Return cooked chicken to skillet, stir in hot cooked Chicken Pasta and baby spinach leaves until completely wilted (the heat of the dish will wilt the spinach). Serve, if desired, with a sprinkle of grated Parmesan cheese.
Recipe provided by Knorr
- Calories 744kcal 37%
- Fat 11.7g 18%
- Saturated fat 2.1g 10%
- Carbs 109.6g 37%
- Sodium 289mg 12%
- 4.0g sugar
- 9.3g fiber
- 46.6g protein
- 73mg cholesterol