This zesty Lemon Herb Chicken & Green Beans pasta is ready to eat in under 20 minutes and the perfect dish to serve for a quick and easy weeknight meal.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tbsp lemon juice (juice from 1 lemon)
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp dried Rosemary
- 1 (4.5 oz) pkg Knorr Pasta Sides Chicken Pasta
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil, divided
- 2 cups frozen green beans
- 1 large tomato, diced
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces. Toss chicken, seasoned if desired with salt and pepper, with lemon juice, rosemary and dijon mustard. Meanwhile, cook Knorr Side Chicken Pasta in medium saucepan according to package directions.
- While Chicken Pasta is cooking, heat 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil in large nonstick skillet. Cook chicken 4 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add remaining 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil to skillet. Add green beans and cook 2 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and cook 1 minute. Stir in reserved chicken and cooked hot Knorr Chicken Pasta Side. Stir to combine; serve.
Recipe provided by Knorr
- Calories 346kcal 17%
- Fat 10.9g 17%
- Saturated fat 1.9g 9%
- Carbs 30.6g 10%
- Sodium 230mg 10%
- 3.5g sugar
- 3.2g fiber
- 30.0g protein
- 73mg cholesterol