This easy, 5-ingredient ham glazed with sweet apricot preserves and served with a tangy mustard-yogurt sauce is perfect for Easter holiday entertaining or feeding a crowd.
- 1 (18 oz) jar apricot preserves
- 2 lemons
- 1 (8 - 10 lb) spiral sliced bone-in half ham
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup spicy brown mustard
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a small pot, combine the apricot preserves and 3 tbsp water. Heat on medium-low 5 min., until runny, stirring often. Remove from heat. From 1 lemon, squeeze 2 tbsp juice into preserves and stir. Season with ½ tsp black pepper.
- Remove packaging from the ham. Fit a roasting pan with a rack and fill with enough water to cover bottom by ½ inch. Place ham on rack flat-side down. Brush ham all over with half of apricot mixture. Cover pan tightly with foil. Bake 14 min. per pound.
- Halfway through cooking time, reserve ¼ cup apricot mixture. Brush ham all over with the rest of apricot mixture. Continue baking, uncovered, basting with pan juices occasionally.
- In a medium bowl, combine reserved ¼ cup apricot mixture, yogurt, and mustard. From remaining lemon, squeeze 1 tbsp juice and stir into yogurt mixture. After ham is cooked, stir 2–3 tbsp pan juices into yogurt mixture to reach desired consistency. Serve ham with yogurt sauce.
For a pop of freshness, garnish with lemon wedges, dill, and chives.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- Wheat Free
- April 2021
- Five Ingredients
- 5 ingredients
- Egg Free
- Calories 862kcal 43%
- Fat 57.5g 88%
- Saturated fat 19.8g 99%
- Carbs 29.1g 10%
- Sodium 226mg 9%
- 19.3g sugar
- 0.5g fiber
- 55.4g protein
- 222mg cholesterol