Rotisserie chicken plus quick-cooking soba noodles and veggies get this dinner on the table in only 15 minutes.
- 8 oz soba noodles
- 1 (8 oz) pkg stringless sugar snap peas
- 4 cups packed baby spinach
- 2 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 3 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp Sriracha
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- Heat a large pot of salted water to a boil on high. Cook the soba noodles according to package directions, adding the sugar snap peas 2 min. before soba is done cooking.
- Add the baby spinach to a colander set in sink and drain soba and snap peas directly over spinach. Rinse with cold water until cool. Drain well.
- In a large bowl, whisk the soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, and sriracha until well combined. Add soba mixture to vinaigrette and toss. Add the chicken and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- Fifteen Minutes
- Nut Free
- April 2021
- guiding star
- 15 Minutes
- Lactose Free
- Egg Free