Dive into these 5-ingredient yogurt cups layered with berries and nuts for breakfast, an afternoon snack, or dessert.
- 3 cups vanilla Greek nonfat yogurt, divided
- ½ cup almond butter, divided
- 8 oz fresh strawberries, hulled and thinly sliced, divided
- ¼ cup honey, divided
- ¼ cup sliced almonds, divided
- Divide half of the Greek yogurt among 4 small glasses or jars (about 6 tbsp each). Top with half of the almond butter (about 1 tbsp each). Continue layering with half of the strawberries, then half of the honey.
- Repeat layering with remaining yogurt, almond butter, strawberries, and honey. Divide the sliced almonds among jars. Serve immediately or omit sliced almonds and refrigerate, covered, up to 1 day, then top with sliced almonds just before serving.
This recipe is
- Ten Minutes
- gluten free
- Wheat Free
- April 2021
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- 10 Minutes
- 5 ingredients
- Egg Free