These adorable, kid-friendly pinwheel sandwiches are a winner for any outdoor gathering, school lunch, or afternoon snack.
- 1 ½ cups diced ham steak
- 2 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- 2 tbsp sweet pickle relish
- 2 tsp spicy brown mustard
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 4 (8-inch) soft flour tortilla
- Ice pop sticks
- To a food processor, add the ham, mayonnaise, cream cheese, chives, relish, mustard, and garlic powder. Pulse until mixture is very finely chopped but not puréed. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread ham salad onto a tortilla, leaving ¼-inch rim. Tightly roll tortilla and arrange on a large plate, seam-side down. Repeat with remaining ham salad and tortillas. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to overnight.
- Cut tortillas into ½-inch-thick pinwheels. Insert a stick into each round and serve.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- May 2021