This 15-minute recipe takes humble mini hot dogs and slathers them in a sweet and savory sauce that caramelizes on the grill. Serve this party appetizer at your next cookout.
- 1 (12 oz) pkg cocktail franks
- Medium -length wooden skewers, soaked
- 4 tbsp teriyaki sauce, divided, plus more for serving if desired
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard, to serve
- Set grill to medium-high. Thread the cocktail franks onto sets of parallel skewers. Brush all over with 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce.
- Place skewers on grill and cook 3 min. Brush with remaining 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce. Continue cooking another 2 min., turning and brushing with more sauce occasionally. Transfer to a platter.
- Remove cocktail franks from skewers and place in serving bowl. Serve franks with the mustard and/or extra teriyaki for dipping.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- Fifteen Minutes
- Nut Free
- May 2021
- 15 Minutes
- Lactose Free
- Egg Free