This fast and easy recipe features a sweet and salty combo of juicy berries and crispy bacon that makes a great lunch or light dinner.
- 6 slices thick -cut bacon
- ½ (16 oz) pkg strawberries
- 1 (8 oz) bag triple-washed baby spinach
- ¼ cup Nature's Promise® Organic White Balsamic Vinaigrette
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Cut the bacon in ¼-inch pieces. Arrange on a paper towel–lined large plate. Cover with another layer of paper towels. Microwave 4–5 min., until crispy.
- Meanwhile, hull and slice the strawberries.
- To a large bowl, add the spinach and vinaigrette. Toss to combine. Add strawberries, bacon, and pecans. Gently toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
For extra crunch, toast pecans in a small dry skillet on medium heat, stirring often. Let cool before adding to salad.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- Twelve Minutes
- guiding star
- May 2021
- 12 Minutes
- Lactose Free
- Egg Free