Quinoa provides fill-you-up fiber while cod is a great source of lean protein in this fast and nutritious seafood dinner that uses only 5 ingredients.
- 4 (6 oz) cod fillets
- 3 tbsp butter, room temperature
- 2 tbsp white miso
- 1 lime
- 2 (8.8 oz) pkgs precooked Nature's Promise red quinoa
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Pat the cod dry with a paper towel. Arrange cod in a baking dish and season with salt and pepper.
- To a small bowl, add the butter and miso. Using a fork, thoroughly mix together. From lime, grate 1 tsp zest and set aside. Squeeze 1 tbsp juice into butter mixture and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread butter mixture on top of cod, dividing equally. Bake 12–14 min., until fish is cooked through.
- Heat the quinoa in the microwave according to package directions. Serve cod over quinoa, spooning butter sauce over fish. Garnish with lime zest.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- Five Ingredient
- Wheat Free
- take 5
- Guiding Stars
- May 2021
- 5 ingredients
- Egg Free