A major upgrade from your usual iced coffee, chocolate syrup and vanilla ice cream make these sweet treats the perfect refreshing summer drink or dessert.
- 3 cups cold coffee or store-bought unsweetened iced coffee
- 2 tbsp chocolate syrup, plus more for garnish
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream (about ⅔ cup total)
- ½ cup whipped cream (optional)
- Divide the coffee and chocolate syrup between 2 tall glasses. Stir until well combined. Add 1 scoop of the ice cream to each glass.
- Top with the whipped cream, if using. Drizzle with additional chocolate syrup, if desired.
Between 2 tall glasses, divide 3 cups cold coffee or store-bought unsweetened iced coffee and 2 tbsp chocolate syrup. Stir until combined. Add 1 small scoop of vanilla ice cream (about ⅓ cup) to each glass. Top each with ¼ cup whipped cream and additional chocolate syrup, if desired.
This recipe is
- June 2021
- Nut Free
- Wheat Free
- 5 Minutes
- Five Minutes
- Calories 227kcal 11%
- Fat 10.8g 17%
- Saturated fat 6.7g 33%
- Carbs 29.7g 10%
- Sodium 67mg 3%
- 24.5g sugar
- 0.9g fiber
- 3.2g protein
- 40mg cholesterol