Using flavor-packed, store-bought salsa verde as a base for salad dressing is a great hack for getting this no-cook dinner on the table in 15 minutes. Crushed tortillas are a fun stand-in for croutons.
- ½ cup jarred salsa verde
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 medium avocados, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 2 mini cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded (matchstick) carrots
- 1 (8 oz) pkg Italian salad blend
- ½ cup crushed yellow tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, whisk together the salsa and vinegar. Add the chicken, avocados, cucumbers, and carrots. Toss to combine and season with salt to taste.
- Divide the salad greens among 4 bowls and top with chicken mixture. Garnish each salad with the tortilla chips.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- June 2021
- Nut Free
- Fifteen Minutes
- Wheat Free
- Guiding Stars
- 15 Minutes
- Lactose Free
- Egg Free