If your family loves pizza, they’ll definitely love stromboli (essentially, a pizza roll-up). It’s more affordable than delivery, and leftover slices are just as good for lunch the next day.
- 1 (11 oz) tube refrigerated thin pizza crust
- ½ (6 oz) pkg sliced pepperoni, divided
- 1 (8 oz) bag finely shredded mozzarella, divided
- ½ (16 oz) pkg frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry, divided
- Cooking spray
- ½ (24 oz) jar marinara sauce, warmed
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Unroll the pizza dough onto parchment.
- Arrange half of the pepperoni slices over dough in an even layer, leaving a ½-inch border. Sprinkle with half of the cheese and half of the spinach. Repeat layering with remaining pepperoni, cheese, and spinach.
- Starting with the longest edge, roll up jelly-roll style into a log, tucking and pressing ends to seal. Transfer parchment and stromboli to rimmed sheet pan, positioning stromboli to be seam-side down. Coat top with cooking spray. With a sharp knife, cut 4–5 (2-inch) slits along top, spacing about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 25–30 min., until golden brown on top and hot in the center. Let stand 5–10 min. before slicing. Serve with the marinara sauce.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- $10 Meals
- September 2021
- 5 ingredients
- Egg Free
- Calories 370kcal 19%
- Fat 18.0g 28%
- Saturated fat 7.0g 35%
- Carbs 36.0g 12%
- Sodium 950mg 40%
- 7.0g sugar
- 3.3g fiber
- 18.0g protein
- 40mg cholesterol