Tender turkey meatloaf becomes a sheet pan dinner with this affordable, satisfying meal. Add the carrots when you brush on the ketchup glaze so they’re perfectly roasted when the meatloaf is done.
- Cooking spray
- ⅓ cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 (1 oz) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 large egg
- 5 tbsp ketchup, divided
- 1 lb Nature's Promise® 94% Fat-Free Ground Turkey
- 1 ½ lbs carrots
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat a large sheet pan with the cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together the bread crumbs, onion soup mix, egg, and 3 tbsp ketchup until well combined. Add the turkey, season with salt and pepper, and mix until just combined.
- Form mixture into a 9x4-inch loaf in middle of sheet pan. Bake 25 min. Meanwhile, trim the carrots and cut on an angle into ½-inch slices. In a medium bowl, toss carrots with the oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Carefully remove sheet pan from oven. Brush top of meatloaf with remaining 2 tbsp ketchup. Arrange carrots around meatloaf on sheet pan. Return to oven and bake another 20–25 min., until carrots are tender and internal temperature of meatloaf reaches 165°F. Let meatloaf stand 5–10 min. before slicing.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- sheet pan
- Guiding Stars
- $10 Meals
- September 2021
- Lactose Free