These smoky grilled pork chops pair perfectly with balsamic-tossed sweet potatoes and fresh corn.
- 1 lb sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into ½-inch chunks
- 2 large ears corn, shucked
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup Nature's Promise White Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Set grill to medium-high. Bring a medium pot of salted water to boil. Add the potatoes and cook 7–8 min., until tender. Cut the kernels from the corn cobs and add to boiling water with potatoes. Cook 1 min., then drain.
- Brush the pork chops with the oil and season all over with salt and pepper. Grill pork chops 4–5 min. per side, until cooked through.
- In a medium bowl, toss sweet potatoes and corn with the vinaigrette. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve pork chops with sweet potato salad.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- Guiding Stars
- September 2021
- 5 ingredients
- Lactose Free
- Egg Free