White balsamic vinaigrette doubles as the marinade for grilled pork skewers and a dressing for quick cauliflower rice in a satisfying low-carb 4-ingredient dinner.
- 4 boneless pork chops
- ½ small red onion
- Skewers (if wooden, soaked)
- ½ cup Nature's Promise® White Balsamic vinaigrette, divided
- 1 large head cauliflower
- Cut the pork chops into 1-inch chunks. Cut the red onion into chunks. Thread pork and red onion onto the skewers, alternating. Arrange in a shallow dish. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with 3 tbsp vinaigrette, turning to coat. Marinate in refrigerator for 30 min. or up to 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, trim and cut the cauliflower into large chunks. In batches, grate cauliflower in a food processor fitted with the grating attachment, or coarsely grate on the large holes of a box grater.
- Set grill or grill pan to medium. Remove skewers from dish, discarding marinade. Grill 10–12 min., until cooked through, turning occasionally. After removing from grill, brush with 3 tbsp vinaigrette.
- Meanwhile, season cauliflower rice with salt and pepper. Stir in remaining 2 tbsp vinaigrette. Cover with vented plastic and microwave 3–4 min., until tender. Serve pork skewers over cauliflower rice.
You can also pulse the cauliflower in batches in your food processor until finely chopped to make cauliflower couscous.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- Wheat Free
- Guiding Stars
- September 2021
- 5 ingredients
- Lactose Free
- 9 Ingredients 5 Meals
- Egg Free