Win the weeknight with a salmon dish that feels fancy but is still quick, easy, and affordable. The best part: the broiler does all the work.
- 4 (6 oz) salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, halved
- 2 (12 oz) pkgs SteamReady Green Beans
- 1 tbsp butter
- Position broiler rack 4–6 inches from heat source. Preheat broiler to high. Arrange the salmon on a large foil-lined baking sheet, skin side down. In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, soy sauce, and garlic. Juice 1 lemon half and add 2 tsp juice to honey mixture. Reserve juiced lemon half for the green beans.
- Brush half of the honey mixture all over salmon and season with salt and pepper. Broil 7–10 min., until cooked to desired doneness, brushing with remaining honey mixture halfway through.
- Meanwhile, microwave the green beans according to package directions. In a medium bowl, toss green beans with the butter to coat. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Squeeze remaining juice from reserved lemon over green beans. Slice the other lemon half into wedges. Serve salmon with green beans and lemon wedges.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- Guiding Stars
- September 2021
- 15 Minutes
- Egg Free