Serve this vegetarian pasta warm or refrigerate and let the flavors marry for a delicious pasta salad later.
- 16 oz rotini pasta
- 1 medium eggplant
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- ½ (8 oz) block feta cheese
- ½ cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- ½ cup Greek vinaigrette
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Cook the rotini according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, cut the eggplant into ½-inch dice. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil on medium. Add the eggplant. Season with salt and cook 8–10 min., stirring occasionally, until tender.
- While eggplant cooks, halve the tomatoes. Cut the feta into ¼-inch dice. Roughly chop the olives.
- In a large bowl, toss the cooked rotini with the eggplant, tomatoes, feta, olives, and Greek vinaigrette. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- Guiding Stars
- September 2021
- Egg Free