Wow your guests this spooky Halloween season with these delicious no-bake cake pops utilizing store-bought donut holes.
- 3 (4 oz) white chocolate baking bars
- 15 cake pop or lollipop sticks
- 1 (11 oz) pkg donut holes
- Styrofoam block or cake pop stand
- 15 candy eyes
- 1 tbsp red sprinkles
- Using a serrated knife, coarsely chop the white chocolate. In a medium microwave-safe bowl, microwave white chocolate 2–3 min. until melted, stirring every 30 sec.
- Insert a cake pop stick into each donut hole, then dip into white chocolate to fully coat. Stick right-side up in a Styrofoam block to set. Before chocolate hardens, attach the candy eyes in the center and add red sprinkles for veins. Let sit until chocolate is set.
If you don’t have Styrofoam or a cake pop stand, you can poke holes into cardboard for each cake pop stick, or simply hold each cake pop for 2–3 min. after dipping until chocolate has set.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- October November 2021
- 30 minutes