This one-pot, grain-free stir-fry is an easy weeknight staple, allowing you to get dinner on the table in under 30 minutes
- 1 chicken breast, thinly sliced into 1-inch strips
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 lb frozen raw peeled, deveined large shrimp, thawed
- ½ head cabbage, shredded (about 4 cups)
- ½ (10 oz) bag shredded matchstick carrots
- 1 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 1 lime, juiced
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet on medium-high. Add chicken and sauté 7–8 min., until fully cooked, stirring frequently. Transfer chicken to a plate.
- In skillet, heat remaining 1 tbsp oil on medium-high. Add the shrimp and season with salt and pepper. Sauté 3–4 min., until fully cooked, stirring constantly. Remove and transfer to plate with chicken.
- To skillet, add cabbage, carrots, curry paste, and ½ cup water. Continue stirring, sautéing 5–6 min., until vegetables are tender. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Return chicken and shrimp to skillet. Remove from heat. Stir in the lime juice and serve.
This recipe is
- 9 to 5
- Dairy Free
- gluten free
- 30 minutes
- Guiding Stars
- September 2021
- 9 Ingredients 5 Meals
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Wheat Free
- Flavor Fusion
- Lactose Free