Canned cinnamon rolls are taken to the next level thanks to a decadent maple-bacon glaze in an easy 4-ingredient breakfast or brunch.
- 6 slices Nature's Promise® uncured fully cooked applewood smoked bacon slice, finely chopped
- 1 (12.4 oz) can cinnamon rolls with icing
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Add the bacon to a cold cast-iron skillet and heat on medium. Cook 8–10 min., until bacon is crispy. Using a slotted spoon, transfer bacon to a paper towel–lined plate. From pan, discard all but 1 tbsp bacon fat.
- Arrange cinnamon rolls in the skillet with the bacon fat. Bake 15 min., until golden brown on top. (Discard or save icing with cinnamon rolls for another use.)
- To a large bowl, add the sugar and maple syrup. Season with a pinch of salt and whisk until smooth, adding 1 tsp of water if needed. Remove cinnamon rolls from oven and top with maple glaze. Garnish with bacon.
This recipe is
- 4 ingredient
- Nut Free
- December 2021
- 30 minutes