A quick, easy, and delicious take on traditional tikka masala, this Instant Pot recipe subs coconut milk for heavy cream for a lighter Indian meal with the same flavors.
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- ½ (13.5 oz) can lite coconut milk
- ½ (16 oz) bag frozen cut spinach
- 1 (15 oz) jar tikka masala simmer sauce
- 2 (8.8 oz) pkgs Nature's Promise® Jasmine Rice
- Cut the chicken into 1-inch pieces. Add chicken to an Instant Pot and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the coconut milk and frozen spinach to Instant Pot. Stir to combine. Pour the simmer sauce over meat (do not stir). Seal and set to high pressure. Cook 10 min. Quick release by turning knob to venting position.
- Microwave the rice according to package directions. Serve tikka masala chicken over rice.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- 5 ingredient
- Wheat Free
- gluten free
- take 5
- Five Ingredients
- December 2021
- Meal Prep
- Lactose Free
- Egg Free