These easy all-in-one foil packets infuse the salmon and veggies with a lemony flavor for a gluten-free dinner while also making for easy cleanup.
- 1 (0.5 oz) pkg Nature's Promise® Organic Roasting Blend (rosemary, thyme and parsley)
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 lemon
- 1 (16 oz) pkg frozen country-blend vegetables, thawed
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced (about 1 ½ cups)
- ¼ cup white wine
- 1 lb Nature's Promise® Salmon Fillets
- Preheat oven to 425°F. From the herbs, finely mince 1 sprig rosemary, 4 sprigs thyme, and 2 tbsp parsley. Add herbs to a bowl with butter. Into bowl, grate 1 tsp zest from the lemon. Season with salt and pepper. Mash with a fork until combined.
- Transfer butter mixture to a parchment sheet. Roll and shape into a log, twisting the ends to seal. Freeze 10 min.
- Meanwhile, cut 2 (18-inch) pieces of foil. Fold the edges of the foil to create 2 baskets. Divide the country-blend vegetables, zucchini, and wine between the packets. Cut the salmon into 2 pieces, placing on top of vegetables. Season with salt and pepper.
- Top each fillet with a slice of compound butter. Seal packets tightly and place on a baking sheet. Bake 20–24 min., until salmon is fully cooked. Allow fish to cool slightly before opening. If desired, cut lemon into wedges to garnish.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- gluten free
- Guiding Stars
- Wheat Free
- January 2022
- Egg Free