This simple sheet pan supper is made up of tender potatoes, bright and crunchy green beans, and your favorite fish.
- 1 (16 oz) pkg Nature's Promise® Baby Potatoes Medley
- ½ lb green beans, trimmed
- 3 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 4 (6 oz) fish fillets, such as tilapia, cod, halibut, or haddock
- 1 tbsp stone-ground mustard
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh herbs, such as chives or parsley, to garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F. To a microwave-safe medium bowl, add the potatoes and ½ cup water. Season with salt and pepper. Cover with vented plastic and microwave 6–8 min., until mostly tender. Remove plastic, drain water, and let potatoes cool slightly.
- To a large rimmed parchment-lined baking sheet, add the green beans and 1 tbsp oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Move beans to be on one-third of baking sheet.
- Evenly distribute potatoes next to green beans on baking sheet. Using a potato masher or fork, gently smash each potato to ½ inch in height. Drizzle 1 tbsp oil over potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the fish fillets to baking sheet. In a small bowl, combine remaining 1 tbsp oil, mustard, and lemon juice. Brush mustard mixture on top of fish. Bake 20–25 min., until potatoes are crispy and fish flakes easily with a fork. Garnish with the herbs to serve, if desired.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- Wheat Free
- Guiding Stars
- January 2022
- Lactose Free
- Egg Free