Packed with veggies like snow peas and carrots, this nutritious shrimp stir-fry is an easy 15-minute midweek dinner that’s on the table faster than takeout.
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 (8 oz) bag snow peas
- ½ (10 oz) bag shredded carrots
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 1 lb bag frozen peeled, deveined large raw shrimp, thawed
- 1 tsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 (12 oz) bag frozen riced cauliflower
- ¾ cup Nature's Promise® Unsweetened Flaked Coconut
- ¼ chopped peanuts
- 2 limes, cut into wedges, to serve
- In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil on medium-high. To skillet, add snow peas, carrots, and bell pepper. Sauté 5–6 min., until tender. Add the shrimp, soy sauce, and sesame oil. Sauté 3–4 min., until shrimp are fully cooked.
- Meanwhile, microwave the cauliflower rice according to package directions. When shrimp are cooked, remove skillet from heat. Stir in the coconut flakes and peanuts. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve coconut shrimp over cauliflower rice with the lime wedges.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- Fifteen Minute
- Guiding Stars
- 15 Minutes
- January 2022
- Lactose Free
- Egg Free