With just 5 ingredients and ready in less than 20 minutes, turn to this recipe for Thai-inspired mussels to impress family and friends.
- 1 (32 oz) bag Nature's Promise® Live Rope Grown Mussels
- 1 (2 -inch) piece fresh ginger
- 1 cup lite unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 ½ tbsp Thai red curry paste
- ¾ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Rinse the mussels under cold water, scrub, and debeard any mussels that need it. Discard any cracked or open mussels.
- Peel the ginger. Grate ginger into a large pot or Dutch oven. Into pot, add the coconut milk, ½ cup water, and red curry paste. Heat on high and whisk to combine.
- When liquid is at a boil, add the mussels. Season with salt and pepper. Stir until the mussels are well coated. Cover the pot and reduce heat to medium. Cook 5 min., or until mussels have opened. Discard any mussels that have not opened. Remove pot from heat and garnish with cilantro. Serve immediately.
Serve with bread for dipping.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- 5 ingredient
- take 5
- Five Ingredients
- Guiding Stars
- January 2022
- Lactose Free
- Egg Free