Steaming the salmon and broccoli together makes this light dinner come together in under 20 minutes.
- 2 lemons, divided
- 1 (12 oz) bag broccoli florets
- 4 (4 oz) fillets frozen Nature's Promise® Wild Caught Alaskan Salmon, thawed
- 2 (8.8 oz) bags precooked Nature's Promise® Ancient Grains & Rice
- ½ cup Nature's Promise® Organic Sesame Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Place a steamer basket in a large pot and fill pot with 2 inches of water. Slice 1 lemon and line steamer basket with lemon slices. Save any extra slices. Cut any large broccoli florets, if needed, add broccoli to basket over lemon slices, and season with salt and pepper.
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper. Arrange salmon on top of broccoli in steamer. Lay extra lemon slices on top of salmon. Cover pot and bring water to a simmer on medium. Steam salmon and broccoli about 8 min., until fish flakes easily.
- Meanwhile, microwave the grain mixture according to package directions. Zest and juice remaining lemon. To a small bowl, add zest, juice, teriyaki sauce, and oil and whisk to combine.
- To serve, flake salmon into large chunks. Divide ancient grains among 4 serving bowls and top with salmon and broccoli. Drizzle with teriyaki mixture.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- Five Ingredient
- Meal plan
- whole grain
- Guiding Stars
- ancient grain
- 9 Ingredients 5 Meals
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- 5 ingredient
- Nutrient Packed
- Meal Prep
- January 2022
- Lactose Free