This boozy and sweet slushy cocktail is perfect for an afternoon outside. Leave out the rum and increase the frozen lemonade to make an easy virgin version.
- 2 cups Nature's Promise® Sweet Tea
- ½ (12 oz) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- ½ (12 oz) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 ¼ cups rum
- 3 cups water
- 1 orange, sliced into wheels, for garnish (optional)
- To a large resealable bag, carefully add the sweet tea, lemonade concentrate, orange juice concentrate, rum, and water. Stir to combine and seal bag.
- Lay resealable bag flat in freezer. Freeze overnight until a slushy consistency is reached (rum mixture will not freeze completely). To serve, spoon slushy into glasses and garnish with orange wheels, if desired.
For an alcohol-free version, leave out the rum and increase the lemonade concentrate to 1 (12 oz) can. Freeze 2-3 hours, massaging bag to break up ice every 30 min.
This recipe is
- Raw food
- Dairy Free
- May 2022
- Wheat Free
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Raw Food
- Lactose Free