Lasagna on a weeknight? This frozen ravioli hack makes it possible, letting you skip the hassle of extra boiling.
- 1 (15 oz) tub part-skim ricotta cheese
- ½ (16 oz) bag frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (24 oz) jar marinara sauce
- 2 (24 oz) bags frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 cup part-skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a medium bowl, combine the ricotta and spinach. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a greased 9x13-inch baking dish, spread a thin layer of marinara sauce to cover bottom. Arrange 1 bag of ravioli in an even layer over sauce. Cover ravioli with 1 cup of ricotta mixture. Repeat with half of the remaining marinara. Top with remaining bag of ravioli and ricotta mixture.
- Top ricotta with another layer of marinara sauce and sprinkle with the mozzarella. Cover with foil and bake 30 min. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 min. If desired, remove lasagna from oven and position rack below broiler. Broil 5 min., until cheese is browned and bubbly. Let cool 10 min. before serving.
If broiling, do not use a glass baking dish.
This recipe is
- one pan
- 5 ingredient
- take 5
- Five Ingredients
- May 2022
- Meal Prep