This easy gluten-free recipe is the perfect way to make graham crackers for any dessert from s’mores to cheesecake.
- 2 cups Nature's Promise® Gluten Free Flour Blend
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter, thinly sliced
- 2 egg whites
- In a food processor, combine the flour, sugars, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Pulse 2–3 times to combine. Add the butter and pulse to form a coarse mixture.
- To food processor, add the egg whites and 2 tbsp water. Blend to combine. If mixture is dry, add more water, 1 tbsp at a time to bring dough together. Dough should be smooth enough to roll out but not sticky. Place dough on plastic wrap. Form into a square, wrap tightly, and freeze for 15 min.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove dough from freezer. Cover dough with another sheet of plastic wrap and roll out to ¼-inch thickness. Cut the dough into 2x4-inch pieces. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and pierce dough with a fork in lines. Cut dough into squares but do not pull apart to separate.
- Bake 15 min., rotating the pan halfway through. Cut dough again and separate squares. Bake 5–10 min. more, until browned. Cool 5 min.
To make a s'more, on a microwave-safe plate, top a graham cracker with chocolate and a marshmallow. Microwave for 15-30 sec, until marshmallow begins to puff. Top with another graham cracker.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- Wheat Free
- gluten free
- July August 2022