Grilled shrimp are the star of this sweet-and-salty 5-ingredient recipe. Make them for an easy appetizer or serve them with rice for a weeknight dinner.
- 1 (12 oz) pkg Nature's Promise® Hickory Smoked Uncured Bacon
- ⅓ cup Nature's Promise® Organic Sesame Teriyaki Sauce, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (20 oz) pkg cored pineapple, sliced, juice reserved
- 1 lb frozen raw extra-large peeled, deveined shrimp, thawed
- In batches, place the bacon between paper towels on a plate and microwave 1–2 min. to partially cook. Let cool slightly. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together ⅓ cup teriyaki sauce, 2 tbsp pineapple juice from pineapple, and the garlic.
- Wrap 1 slice bacon around each shrimp. If needed, use a toothpick to keep bacon on shrimp. Thread 4–5 wrapped shrimp on double skewers. Repeat with remaining shrimp and additional skewers. Brush shrimp and pineapple rings with teriyaki mixture.
- Grease grill and set to medium. Place skewers and pineapple rings on grill. Cook skewers 6–8 min., turning occasionally, until bacon is crispy and shrimp are cooked through. Cook each pineapple slice 3–4 min. per side, until lightly charred. Baste both with remaining teriyaki mixture. Serve skewers with pineapple.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- 5 ingredient
- 30 Minute
- take 5
- Five Ingredients
- July August 2022
- Thirty Minutes
- Egg Free