This easy 5-ingredient viral toast recipe with fresh peaches and creamy ricotta is great as a breakfast, a snack, or even an appetizer.
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 4 slices whole-wheat bread, toasted
- 2 ripe peaches
- 1 tbsp chopped toasted pistachios
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Spread the ricotta cheese evenly on each piece of toast. Pit and slice each peach. Layer 4–5 peach slices on top of each piece of toast.
- Sprinkle with the chopped pistachios and drizzle evenly with the balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
This recipe is
- 5 ingredient
- whole wheat
- take 5
- Five Ingredients
- July August 2022
- Guiding Stars
- Take 5: Five Ingredient Recipes Cookbook
- Meal Prep
- Egg Free