This easy one-pan recipe is ready in 20 minutes, perfect for a weeknight dinner. Quick-cooking potatoes and already-cooked smoked sausage make this hearty meal complete.
- 1 (24 oz) Steam Easy Fingerling Potatoes
- 1 (14 oz) pkg kielbasa smoked sausage
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 (5 oz) pkg Nature's Promise® Organic Baby Spinach and Kale
- Microwave the potatoes 6 min. in packaging. Let potatoes cool. Once cool, cut any larger potatoes in half or into ½-inch pieces. Quarter the kielbasa into ½-inch pieces.
- In a 12-inch cast-iron skillet, heat the oil on medium-high. Add the onion, potatoes, and kielbasa and cook 5 min., until potatoes are fully tender, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper.
- To skillet, add the garlic and halved tomatoes. Cook 1–2 min., until garlic is fragrant and some of the liquid from tomatoes is released. Stir in the greens, in batches if needed, and cook 2 min., until wilted. Serve immediately.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- one pan
- September 2022
- gluten free
- Meal plan
- Guiding Stars
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Wheat Free
- Meal Prep
- Lactose Free