Riced cauliflower boosts the fiber in this easy, kid-friendly pasta recipe. Frozen diced onion and angel hair pasta make this dinner super quick to pull together, perfect for a weeknight.
- 1 (16 oz) pkg angel hair pasta
- 1 (12 oz) pkg Nature's Promise® Organic Sweet Italian Chicken sausage
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup diced frozen onion, thawed
- 1 (24 oz) jar marinara sauce
- 1 (10 oz) pkg frozen cauliflower rice, thawed
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil on high. Cook the pasta according to package directions and drain well.
- Meanwhile, cut the sausage into ½-inch pieces. In a 12-inch skillet, heat the oil on medium-high. Add the onion and sausage. Cook 5 min., until onion is softened, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the marinara sauce and riced cauliflower. Season with salt and pepper. Bring mixture to a boil, cook 1–2 min., until heated throughout, and remove from heat. Toss with cooked pasta and garnish with the Parmesan.
This recipe is
- Fifteen Minutes
- September 2022
- Nut Free
- Guiding Stars
- 15 minute
- Egg Free