Just add water to turn this into a flavor-packed soup within 20 minutes. By using shelf-stable ingredients, this soup in a jar makes a great gift any time of year.
- 1 (8 oz) pkg sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 (2 oz) pkg vegetable soup & dip mix
- 2 low-sodium vegetable bouillon cubes, unwrapped
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tbsp dried parsley
- 2 (12 oz) pkgs shelf-stable cheese tortellini
- Finely chop the sun-dried tomatoes. In 2 wide-mouth glass quart jars, evenly divide and layer the soup & dip mix, bouillon cubes, and chopped tomatoes. Add 1 tbsp Italian seasoning and 1 tbsp parsley to each jar. Finish jars by adding the tortellini. Season with salt and pepper. Seal each jar.
Write the cooking instructions on a gift tag: Add contents of one jar to 3 cups boiling water. Cook 10–13 min., until tortellini is tender.
This recipe is
- October November 2022
- Guiding Stars
- 15 minute
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Fifteen Minutes
- gifts from the kitchen
- Meal Planning
- Celebration Moments
- Food Gifts
- Meal Prep