Turn store-bought cookies into these adorable ornaments with easy decorations. Make this no-bake treat when you need a last-minute batch or a fun decorating project for kids.
- Mini peanut butter cups, as needed
- 1 (8 oz) pkg green, red, and/or white cookie icing
- 1 (7.1 oz) pkg old-fashioned Dutch cocoa cookies or 8 sugar cookies
- 1 (6 oz) pkg Pepperidge Farm ® Milano Cookies ®
- Holiday candies
- Sanding sugar
- Gel Tubes
- Unwrap and halve the mini peanut butter cups. Add a dot of icing to top of each peanut butter cup half, then press to top of each cookie to adhere.
- Decorate the cookies with the icing, holiday candies, sprinkles, sanding sugar, and gel tubes to resemble ornaments. Refrigerate cookies 5–10 min., until decorations are set. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 4 days.
This recipe is
- Cookie Party
- A Homemade Holiday Cookbook
- Celebration Moments
- December 2022