These icy treats are a great way to soothe a sore throat and help kids (or adults) stay hydrated when sick thanks to coconut water and fruit.
- 1 (16 oz) bag frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 cup unflavored coconut water
- ½ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- ½ tsp minced ginger (optional)
- To a blender, add the strawberries, coconut water, orange juice, and ginger, if using. Purée 1–2 min., until smooth.
- Divide mixture evenly among 8 ice pop molds. Insert ice pop sticks. Freeze at least 4 hours or up to overnight, until solid. Run the molds under warm water to release ice pops.
Make these ahead of time to keep in your freezer for surprise sore throats.
This recipe is
- Raw food
- Dairy Free
- Plant Forward
- gluten free
- Guiding Stars
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Wheat Free
- Raw Food
- Meal Prep
- Lactose Free
- January 2023