A childhood favorite is done to perfection in this simple but packed-with-flavor recipe. This cheesecake needs to refrigerate for a few hours for best results, so plan in advance and your efforts will be rewarded.
- 3 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup HERSHEY's unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup crushed chocolate wafers
- ¼ cup butter, melted
White Chocolate Drizzle:
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 2 tsp butter
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. In a bowl, mix melted butter and chocolate wafers until combined. Press onto bottom of a springform pan.
- Place butter in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 30 to 45 seconds or until melted. Stir in cocoa until smooth; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl. Add cocoa mixture; beat well. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 1 hour and 5 minutes or until set. (Center will be soft.) Remove pan from oven to wire rack; loosen cake from side of pan. Cool completely; remove side of pan.
- Melt white chocolate chips and 2 tbsp butter together in a saucepan. Let cool to room temperature then drizzle over top of cooled cheesecake. Refrigerate 4 to 6 hours. Store covered in refrigerator.
- Calories 362kcal 18%
- Fat 23.5g 36%
- Saturated fat 13.2g 66%
- Carbs 32.5g 11%
- Sodium 235mg 10%
- 26.2g sugar
- 1.5g fiber
- 8.1g protein
- 114mg cholesterol