Make a complete meal right on your grill in just 30 minutes with steak and pepper foil packets. Wrap up your steak, bell peppers, onions, potatoes, seasonings and cheese in aluminum foil to cook on a hot grill. Let stand ten minutes before eating.
- 1 cup chopped orange bell pepper
- 1 lb boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into chunks
- 1 cup chopped bell peppers, yellow, green and orange
- 2 cups sliced yellow onion
- 2 cups diced red skin potatoes
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat grill to medium-high or oven to 450°F. Combine all ingredients except cheese in a large bowl and mix until well coated.
- Spray four large pieces of heavy-duty aluminum foil with cooking spray and distribute mixture evenly, fold and seal each packet. Cook 30 minutes.
- Remove packets from heat; let stand 10 minutes before opening to allow steam to soften potatoes. Top each mixture with cheese.
- Calories 405kcal 20%
- Fat 23.4g 36%
- Saturated fat 8.1g 41%
- Carbs 22.3g 7%
- Sodium 282mg 12%
- 5.1g sugar
- 2.6g fiber
- 26.6g protein
- 90mg cholesterol