Give your baked haddock a crispy crunch with a coating of panko bread crumbs. Old Bay seasoning combines with parsley and olive oil to help the fish bake up tender on the inside with a light-tasting crispy crunch on the outside.
- 12 oz package haddock fillets, thawed
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 cup unseasoned panko bread crumbs
- 2 ½ tsp Old Bay seasoning
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Pre-heat oven at 400°F. Spray a baking pan lightly with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish whisk together egg and milk. In a separate shallow dish, combine panko, Old Bay seasoning, parsley and olive oil.
- Dip each filet in egg, then roll well in the panko mixture.
- Place filets in a single layer onto prepared pan. Bake 10-12 minutes, until flaky and golden brown.
Serve with lemon wedges and tartar sauce.
- Calories 278kcal 14%
- Fat 7.9g 11%
- Saturated fat 1.3g 6%
- Sugars 1.6g 2%
- Sodium 871mg 0 %
- 26.2g carbohydrate
- 0.1g fibre
- 24.5g protein
- 116mg cholesterol