Caesar wraps make for a quick and delicious lunch—and are made even easier with pre-cooked Perdue carved chicken.
- 1 (9 oz) bag Perdue short cuts carved chicken breast grilled Italian style
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- ½ cup reduced-fat Caesar dressing
- 4 Tumaro low-in-carb garden veggie wraps
- ½ cup finely shredded Parmesan
- In a large nonstick skillet heat oil over medium heat until hot. Sprinkle chicken with seasoning, and
pepper to taste. Add chicken to skillet; cook and stir 6–8 minutes until chicken is browned and heated
through (165°F). Remove from heat.
- Place lettuce in a large bowl; drizzle with dressing, and toss to coat. Spoon lettuce mixture evenly
onto one end of each tortilla. Top evenly with chicken strips and Parmesan. For each wrap, fold one end
of tortilla over filling, then fold in sides and roll up tightly.
- Slice each wrap in half diagonally and serve, or wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready
- 5 ingredient
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- 15 Minutes