- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ⅔ cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 ½ lb. flounder fillets *
- ½ cup sliced white mushrooms
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- In a large skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic; cook and stir 3 minutes or until tender. Add broth, lemon juice and zest; bring to boiling. Add fillets; simmer gently 3 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Transfer fillets to a shallow baking dish; keep warm.
- Simmer cooking liquid until reduced by half. Add mushrooms; cook 2 minutes. Stir in paprika, and season with pepper to taste.
- Spoon mushroom mixture over fillets. If desired, preheat broiler; place fillets under broiler 1 minute to brown. Sprinkle with parsley, and serve.
*Sole fillets may be used if preferred.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with roasted potatoes and steamed green beans.
Note: For gluten-free recipes, carefully read product labels when selecting ingredients.
This recipe is
- Calories 164kcal 8%
- Fat 7.0g 11%
- Saturated fat 1.3g 7%
- Carbs 2.3g <1%
- Sodium 518mg 22%
- 0.6g sugar
- 0.5g fiber
- 22.5g protein
- 77mg cholesterol