Worcestershire sauce and garlic combine with brown sugar to coat these shrimp in flavor. This simple recipe cooks in 20 minutes, so you can quickly throw it together before guests arrive. Bonus: The sauce can be used to coat chicken wings, drumettes or drumsticks just as easily for a versatile snack or meal.
- vegetable cooking spray
- ¼ cup packed dark brown sugar
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 4 cloves garlic, finely minced
- ⅓ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup tap water
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 36 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Lightly spray a large baking dish with
vegetable cooking spray.
- Combine brown sugar, onion, garlic, cider vinegar, water, ketchup and Worcestershire in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and cook for
10 min., stirring occasionally.
- In the baking dish, pour the mixture over the shrimp, stirring to combine.
- Bake for 6-8 min. until cooked through. Serve warm or chilled.
- savory clean living 2016
- Calories 30kcal 2%
- Fat 0.2g <1%
- Saturated fat 0.0g <1%
- Carbs 5.0g 2%
- Sodium 124mg 5%
- 4.2g sugar
- 0.1g fiber
- 2.0g protein
- 18mg cholesterol