The healthy centerpiece of your Christmas meal.
- 2 eggplants
- 1 ½ zucchini
- 8 vine tomatoes
- 2 red onions
- 8 tbsp oil + extra for greasing
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Cut the eggplants, zucchini and tomatoes into ¼-inch thick slices.
- Cut the onions into rings. Grease the oven dish.
- Use the immersion blender to blend the oil and garlic into garlic oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat up 1 tbsp garlic oil in a frying pan and fry the eggplant in parts over medium heat for 5 min. Turn over halfway.
- Mix the rest of the garlic oil with the zucchini. Alternating, put the slices of eggplant, zucchini, tomato and onion upright in the dish.
- Cut the rosemary sprigs into fours and put them between the vegetables. Save a couple of pieces.
- Grill the vegetables in the oven until done (approx. 40 min). Garnish with the remainder of the rosemary.
You can make this casserole up to 1 day in advance. Keep covered in the refrigerator. Cover with aluminum foil and heat it up in the oven at 350 °F for 20 min.
- Calories 370kcal 19%
- Fat 28.4g 44%
- Saturated fat 4.0g 20%
- Carbs 29.1g 10%
- Sodium 24mg 1%
- 17.6g sugar
- 11.0g fiber
- 5.6g protein
- 0mg cholesterol