Bocconcini are small balls of fresh mozzarella. You can replace them with an 8 oz ball fresh mozzarella, cut into thin slices.
- 1 (13.8 oz) tube refrigerated pizza dough
- 2 cups Nature's Promise pizza sauce
- 1 can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 6 slices pepperoni
- 1 (8 oz) container bocconcini, halved
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Unroll dough into a pizza pan and prebake for about 8 min.
- Remove dough from oven and slather with pizza sauce. Add more or less to taste. Sprinkle with cannellini beans, pepperoni slices, and halved bocconcini. Bake at 400°F for about 20 min. or until pizza is hot and bubbling. Serve warm.
- 5 ingredient
- October 2015
- take 5
- Five Ingredients