We’ve called for fresh asparagus, but green beans work just as well.
- 1 (15.9 oz) pkg Nature’s Promise Free from brown rice
- 1 ½ lbs skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- ½ cup stir fry sauce
- 1 lb asparagus
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Prepare the rice according to package directions. Meanwhile, cut chicken thighs into thin strips and place in a bowl. Add ¼ cup of the stir fry sauce and toss to combine.
- Cut the asparagus into 2-inch long pieces, discarding the tough bottoms. Preheat a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the sesame oil and the chicken thigh strips. Brown the chicken on all sides until cooked through, about 5 min.
- Set heat to high and add the asparagus to the pan along with 2 tbsp water. Cover with a lid.
- Steam for 1 min. or until tender. Add the remaining ¼ cup stir fry sauce back to the pan, and bring to a boil. Serve immediately over cooked rice.
- take 5
- Calories 658kcal 33%
- Fat 12.0g 18%
- Saturated fat 2.5g 12%
- Carbs 101.0g 34%
- Sodium 294mg 12%
- 12.0g sugar
- 5.2g fiber
- 35.3g protein
- 121mg cholesterol
What is Guiding Stars?